23 April 2011

Multimedia: Lafayette Riverside Bike Polo Tournament

Hey, I'm alive! It's been a long time since I've posted anything to this blog! I've been shooting some interesting projects lately, and am finally catching up on editing.

As part of a larger (and much broader) multimedia documentary I've been working on about the up and coming sport of hardcourt bike polo, I covered a tournament held here in Lafayette by some friends and put together this video:

To watch it in HD, click this link (HD doesn't work on the embedded video):
http://www.vimeo.com/22766262


Lafayette Riverside Bike Polo Tournament from Kevin Daly on Vimeo.

The bigger project about bike polo in general should be finished in the next 3-4 weeks, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kevin, great video. I might even say it's the best one I've seen someone put together too. I'm the fellow that slide tackled the guy in goal around 1:40. I was curious if you ever considered any suggestions, if so, I think it would be really cool to see that in slow motion. I'm sure a lot of other polo players would enjoy it as well.

    Well thanks for coming out and taking so much great photage. I look forward to the next video you put out on polo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply amazing and inspiring, please come to Bloomington for the Midwest Championships and film it. - kremin Beaver Boys/Wood Chucks

    ReplyDelete