I learned an important lesson - I need to pay more attention to specific color channel highlights, especially when shooting JPEGs. When the game started, I had my picture controls set to +1 saturation. Big mistake. The increased saturation coupled with bright orange Illinois jerseys being lit by direct sunlight when I shot from the south end zone resulted in completely blown oranges. The Illinois players' jerseys were rendered as textureless orange blobs. I didn't realize the severity of the issue until halftime when I saw the images on a laptop, so for the rest of the game, I dialed down the saturation in-camera, which made the issue easier to fix in post with highlight recovery and a further reduction in red channel saturation.